What do I need to start a project with you?
What services do you offer for my small business?
We provide easy and simple solutions :
1. Jumpstart - Get the foundational services to ensure your business is up and running online. We’ll help you make an impact with a solid online foundation. We cover all the factors that consumers view when evaluating local businesses, including reviews and social media activity, as well as your business’ online visibility through search.
2. Amplify – Reach new customers, generate more leads, and increase your revenue. Leverage the power of Paid Ads to get qualified new customers in no time.
Your next customer is online. They are searching for a specific product or service – and they want a local provider. Can they find you? With our Amplify paid ads solution, you can turn your product and service into effective locally targeted ads in minutes. Our goal is to make it easy for small businesses to be found by new customers, regardless of industry and budget. You simply tell us a bit about your business, and we do the rest. We create and manage your ad campaigns, so you can focus on your business.
3. Scale Up - Standout against competition with an integrated marketing solution.
Our 360-degree approach will help transform your business into category leader and achieve more milestones.
- All the essentials plus custom-built ads strategy (Jumpstart + Amplify plus)
- Lead Generation strategy
- Content Marketing
- SMS Marketing
- Email Marketing
You have big plans for your business. But with so many things to do, it’s hard to know where to start. That’s where we come in. We area full-service marketing agency that can help you achieve your business goals –whether that’s generating more leads, increasing sales, or building brand awareness. With our comprehensive marketing solutions, we will work with you to develop a custom plan that includes all the elements you need to succeed.
Why do I need Video Marketing for my business?
Today's marketing is undoubtedly digital-first, and video has swiftly evolved into the preferred means of connecting with and engaging target audiences — it isn't "nice to have" anymore; it's a must-have NOW.
Research shows that viewers retain 95 % of what they see on video when compared to 10% when reading it in text. The click-through rate for videos is 96%, and videos are shared 1200 % more than links and text combined.
Video is a powerful tool that can help businesses achieve variety of marketing goals. By creating engaging, informative videos, businesses can reach a wider audience and boost their brand awareness, leads, and sales. Learn more about Video Marketing and how it can help your business here.
How much should I budget for Digital Marketing?
There is no one-size-fits-all solution. So much depends on the type of business you run, your company goals and income. In general, most businesses spend about 10% of their total company revenue on marketing. This is a rough guideline to stick to in order to ensure that you are spending enough money without going overboard.
Begin by determining what your company's typical digital marketing budget should be. If you're new, aim for 10-20% of gross revenue; whereas, if you're an established business, aim for 6-12%. Consider how your competitors are engaging with customers online and implement the concepts you like.
1. Start with your goals. What are you trying to achieve with your marketing efforts? Are you looking to increase brand awareness, drive website traffic, or generate leads? Once you know your goals, you can start to determine which channels will be most effective in helping you reach them.
2. Estimate how much money you can realistically allocate to digital marketing each month. This will vary depending on your overall marketing budget and business size. If you're a small business with a limited budget, you may need to start with a smaller amount and increase it over time as your business grows.
3. Consider which channels will best help you achieve your goals. There's no need to invest in every single digital marketing channel out there - focus on the ones that will be most effective for your business. For example, if you're trying to increase website traffic, you'll want to invest in SEO and content marketing. But if you're looking to generate leads, pay-per-click advertising may be a better option.
4. Determine how much money you need to spend on each channel. This will vary depending on the competitiveness of the keywords or phrases you're targeting, the type of campaign you're running, and your target audience.
5. Create a budget for each channel that corresponds with your estimated spending amount. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you're not overspending in any one area.
What is the 70-20-10 rule?
The 70-20-10 rule is a framework that you can use to think about how to spend your money.
Each number in the formula represents a percentage of your budget that you may spend on various things. The idea is that you should allocate: 70% on "now" , 20% on "next." and 10% on "new".
Here’s what that looks like in terms of actual tactics:
- 70% of your budget on "foundational" or "evergreen" tactics like search engine optimization (SEO), email and content marketing.
- 20% of your budget on paid acquisition channels like Google Ads, retargeting, and social media advertising
- 10% of your budget on new or experimental channels like Snapchat and Amazon advertising
The great thing about the 70-20-10 rule is that it's flexible. You can shift the percentages around depending on what's working and what's not. For example, if you're seeing good results from a new tactic, you can allocate more money to it. Or, if one of your foundational tactics isn't performing as well as you'd like, you can pull back on those funds.
The important thing is to always be testing and experimenting with new ideas so you can stay ahead of the competition. Use the 70-20-10 rule as a starting point, and then adjust it as needed.
In conclusion, you should devote 70% of your time and money to tried-and-true methods for your company. The next 20% should be spent on things that are ahead (e.g., a new service or product line). Finally, the last 10% should go to innovative ideas. This is when we talk about unique tactics that help you stand out from the crowd.
How much does it cost to make a video?
The cost of making a video will vary depending on a number of factors, including the length and style of the video, whether you use professional equipment or not, and whether you hire a professional production company or not. Generally speaking, you can expect to pay anywhere from $500 to$5,000 for a short video (less than two minutes). If you want a more complex video video with motion graphics and 3D animation, the costs will be higher. For example, hiring a professional production company can start at $1,000 and go up from there.
What happens during a strategy call?
When you schedule your initial strategy call with us, we will provide you with a FREE marketing audit based on our research, we will discuss your pain points and create a custom plan tailored to your needs and goals.